Promantus Inc is looking for a Senior Full Stack PHP Developer Lead with 8+ years of experience in developing customized product for our clients. The role is expected to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs. Promantus needs a motivated individual to enhance our current services and technologies.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
Senior Full Stack Developer lead will be responsible for development of applications across the Digital and Marketing Technology domain, responsibilities include:
- Working on a strong Agile Development & Maintenance environment.
- Build a highly scalable product.
- Ability to handle complex problems from design to execution and deliver in time bound manner under constraints.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Discuss with customer business groups to understand functionality and come up with innovative ideas for web development for the best user experience
- Undertake project specific Proof of Concepts activities to validate technical feasibiity with guidance from the senior executives.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries
- Performs design & code reviews for team members.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Work on CI/CD pipelines under assistance.
- Performance Tuning.
Must have Experience (Successful Applicant):
- At least 8 years of relevant hands-on work experience building, integrating, and delivering enterprise-wide web applications using PHP frameworks and other technologies for large organizations on complex projects.
- 7+ years of experience in PHP development (Core PHP, frameworks such as like Zamp PHP v5.7.7, Zamp PHP lite version).
- Strong understanding of PHP front end / back-end development.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool Git and Github.
- Experience with languages PHP v5.6, PHP v7.2, JQuery, many JQuery libraries and plugins, Chrome v8 engine, SAP, VueJS v2, Web Pack, NodeJS, many NodeJS libraries
- Working knowledge of how to interact with REST APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with non-traditional database systems (MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Working knowledge on Operating system Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Good analytical, reasoning, logical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Should be a very good team player with a go-getter attitude, results-driven, adaptable, inspirational, organized and quality-focused
- Understanding of best standards, guidelines, etc. and actually cares about adhering to them
- Experience in leading a team and end-to-end client communication is a must.
Level – Senior level
Industry – Information Technology & Services Management Consulting
Employment Type – Full-time/Contract
Job Functions – Engineering, Information Technology
Bachelors Degree or Master Degree in Computer science or other related areas.