To augment our support team onsite with a client of ours we are looking for full-time professionals with prior experience in a similar position. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with a passion for applying their knowledge to manage technologies and maintaining agile IT systems.
- Handle Tier 1 & 2 help desk escalations through tickets or phone.
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution.
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process.
- Disable accounts and reclaim hardware as part of departure process
- Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms.
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Document solutions and write training manuals.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), VPN, Wireless and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Windows 7, Mac OS X, Office 365.
- Active Directory maintenance.
- Mac and PC hardware, Printers, scanners, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS, Android).
- Client PC connectivity – Ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN.
- Network File server knowledge.
- Experience with desktop security/ AV products.
- Experience with Conference Room AV Systems.
- Experience with web conference tools (WebEx).
- Experience with using ticketing Systems (JIRA).
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to learn and support new and quickly-changing technologies.
- Ability to research solutions or information regarding technical issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good work habits under pressure.
- Familiarity with a wide range of standard office automation products.
- High energy level.
- Detail oriented.
- Must have a good command of the English language in order to provide effective phone, desk-side and email support.
- Experience with Desktop Agents (Kaseya, Meraki etc.)
- Experience with MDM Tools (AirWatch)
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors for problem resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Specialization in Computer Science at Bachelor’s
This is a Full-Time position based out of Washington, DC area. Applicants please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org